[adegenet-forum] monmonier: Null diagonal problem

jaa695 at mail.usask.ca jaa695 at mail.usask.ca
Sat Jul 2 18:09:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying fit a monmonier function to my dataset using [Aedegenet 1.2.8]:

DElk <- dist(Elk$tab)
gab <- chooseCN(Elk$other$xy, ask = FALSE, type = 5)
monElk <- monmonier(Elk$other$xy, DElk, gab)

When executing the monmonier command I do get the following error

Error in neig.util.GtoL(output) : Null diagonal expected

The matrix genarated by DElk is a lower triangular one but as the error points
out there it does not have a null diagonal (zero diagonal). IS this the
problem?
Any thoughts on how to fix it?