[adegenet-forum] Population clustering idea

Mac Campbell macampbell2 at alaska.edu
Fri Apr 29 18:10:35 CEST 2011

Hi ,

I was looking at another grad students clustering analysis, and he displayed
it as a tree.  It was some sort of ecological data.    Anyways, I thought it
might be useful to compare groups identified through DAPC that way.  Display
them graphically using adegenet, but also provide some sort of tree as a
hypothesis of relationships.  It would seem to me that this could already by
done in R without the need to develop anything new.  Does anybody have an
idea how to take output from dapc and make a tree?

Mac

--
Matthew A Campbell
Department of Biology and Wildlife