[adegenet-forum] interpretation of DAPC axes

Pfau, Dr. Russell S. PFAU at tarleton.edu
Wed Dec 8 17:45:58 CET 2010

I apologize, there was a type that may make my situation difficult to understand.  The next to last sentence should read as "A PcoA and STRUCTURE analysis of the same data *show* hierarchical clustering (two divergent populations, one having subpopulations with introgression occurring among the subpopulations)".

Apologies,
Russell