[adegenet-forum] propShared problems

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Aug 20 13:13:00 CEST 2010

Dear Tim,

thanks for the file. I'll be looking into this when I'm back from holidays, at the beginning of September.

Meanwhile, you can try a kludge to solve your problem. Read your data into a data.frame, create a genind using df2genind, specifying that you have haploid data (this is the kludge), and then compute the proportion of common alleles using propShared.

Best regards

Thibaut.