[adegenet-forum] distribution

Consuelo Hermosilla cheluna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:48:01 CEST 2010

Hello Thibaut,

I'd like to know, how can I import a triangular matrix into R? For example,
for amova analysis in pegas, the input distance matrix must be triangular.
The thing is I have calculated the Fsts in Structure and I wanted to import
them to run the Amova in pegas. But I don't know how to convert my square
Fst matrix into a triangular one. I could save it as a triangular matrix,
but R does not read triangular matrix, does it? Do you know how can I do it?

The other thing, is there a way to search in the past threads of the forum?
I mean, instead of search in each month manually?

Thanks!!

Consuelo

-------------
Consuelo Hermosilla
PhD student
Departamento de Ecología y Biología Animal
Departamento de Bioquímica, Genética e Inmunología, Área de Genética
Facultad de Ciencias del Mar
Campus de As Lagoas-Marcosende
Universidad de Vigo
36310 Vigo