[adegenet-forum] Help...

Adrien RIEUX adrien.rieux at cirad.fr
Tue Mar 3 15:58:51 CET 2009

Hi,
I'd like to realise a sPCA analysis with adegenet but a little bug
appears during the "connection network choice" step. I'd like to know if
someone could help me for that.
I'd like to use the Delaunay triangulation type (type1) but when i
choose this option, i get this error message : "Error in tri.mesh(x =
coords[, 1], y = coords[, 2]) : duplicate data points". I think it's
because my data game contains some samples with the same spatial
coordinates. I'd like to know if it's possible to keep this samples in
the analysis (i've seen that R can automatically delete all the data
with repeated coords or keep only one of these samples/coord but this
solution doesn't suits me fine), and if yes, how should I do ?. Thanks
for your help. (The coord file is attached to this message, maybe it
could help)
Thanks a lot
Adrien RIEUX, PhD student in Montpellier (France)
//

Adrien RIEUX

PhD Student

CIRAD - Département BIOS
UMR Biologie et Génétique des Interactions Plantes-Parasites
TA A 54 / K - Campus International de Baillarguet - Bureau 118
34398 Montpellier Cedex 5
France

Tel : + 33 4 99 62 41 84
Fax : + 33 4 99 62 48 48