[adegenet-forum] 'PCA on genind' figure output

Thibaut Jombart jombart at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri May 23 15:32:30 CEST 2008

Thibaut Jombart wrote:
>  > Also, it looks as though there is some interesting substructure that
>  > was not apparent in other analyses.   Can I extract individuals from
>  > clusters?
> [...]
> Maybe there is also a way to do this interactively using ade4TkGUI.
> Anyone knowing this
I think Jean Thioulouse (the author of ade4TkGUI) replied only in
private. Here is a copy of his answer:

Two functions is ade4TkGUI may help here: "explore" and "ordiClust".
OrdiClust can be used to do interactive cluster analysis on factor
scores, and explore allows you to dynamically explore factor maps.

You can for example easily get the list of points that are present
inside a rectangular selection with explore, or the list of points
inside a cluster with ordiClust.

Cheers,

Thibaut.
--