[Traminer-users] [EXTERNAL] Identify the individual corresponding to a representative sequence

Gilbert Ritschard Gilbert.Ritschard at unige.ch
Wed Jul 12 10:56:01 CEST 2023

Hi Jacques-Antoine,

I strongly encourage you to post your question on stackoverflow using the "traminer" tag (see http://traminer.unige.ch/contrib.shtml ) because
the search of previous answers given on this r-forge list does not work.

A related answer on stackoverflow is https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76474771/mapping-represented-sequences-with-representative-sequences.

The indexes of the sequences equal to the representative sequence are those with a distance zero to the representative.

I show you on stackoverflow when you post the question there.

Best.
Gilbert