[Traminer-users] Occurence of sequences and time

Zéphyrin Soh zephyrin.soh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:55:39 CET 2015

Oups! My mistake setting seqeconstraint().
Could you please show me how to combine with seqpm().
I would like to  count the occurrences of a specific subsequence.

I put as comments here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27199222/searching-for-most-common-substrings-into-subsequences/28989953#28989953

Thanks.
Zéphyrin