[Traminer-users] State Distribution Plot

Miguel Garces miguelag at lustickconsulting.com
Tue Apr 30 19:48:49 CEST 2013

I would like to make a State Distribution Plot (I'm currently using
seqdplot), but instead of proportion of occurrences, I would like the
y-axis to be the raw number of occurrences. All of the examples in the
manual and user guide use proportions, which isn't applicable in my case. I
can't seem to find any option for that through the seqdplot or seqstatd
functions. Thanks for your help and a really great R package for
time-series analysis.

-Miguel