[Traminer-users] how is NA treated in traminer

Philip Parker philandrhee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:49:55 CEST 2011

Ah of course! Silly me.

Ok second question if that is alright. What would be the typical
approach to dealing with missing states in sequence analysis. My initial
feeling is to impute, however, I am not sure how one would combine the
results gained from traminer using  multiple imputation.

Alternatively should one run tramine with something like a na.omit
data.frame and then impute transition clusters for further analysis.
This strategy would seems to introduce considerable bias and thus I
think is somewhat pointless.

Regards,

Phil