[Traminer-users] events

"Nicolas S. Müller" Nicolas.Muller at unige.ch
Wed May 5 11:48:27 CEST 2010

Dear Claire,

The first subsequence (Secpriv>BusAss) is a transition between Secpriv
and BusAss.

The second subsequence takes into account the initial "state" of the
individual, which was Secpriv.
Therefore, it can be read as : the individual began in Secpriv, then
experienced a transition between Secpriv and BusAss.

The first subsequence is obviously a subsequence of the second
subsequence, but it could also be the subsequence of a sequence like
(BusAss)-(BusAss>Secpriv)-(Secpriv>BusAss).

I hope I answered your question.
Best regards.
Nicolas