[tlocoh-info] Error in plot.new(): figure margins too large

Gina Joue g.joue at uke.de
Fri May 3 15:51:50 CEST 2019

Hi,

I know the error
Error in plot.new(): figure margins too large

is probably a problem that is not specific to the tlocoh package, but
I'm getting it only when plotting lxy objects, so I thought perhaps
others using the package might have come across this and know how to
deal with it. I don't get it with hist() but so far with plot(),
lxy.plot.freq(), and lxy.plot.sfinder().

I've tried the following suggestions posted in other R forums:
* set the margins smaller than what it is set at
* restarted the graphics device with dev.off() before plotting
* increased the size of the plot window
* Actually I'm running plots within R-markdown, which apparently should
not be prone to this error because it's configured to plot to full paper
size (is that right?), but in any case, I've tried it within the Rmd
file with that panel at maximum size as well as at the console with the
plot window at max)

Help?
Thanks in advance,
Gina

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Marya Verdel