[tlocoh-info] Removing duplicates in my data

maja.bradaric92 at gmail.com maja.bradaric92 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:05:28 CEST 2016

Hello,

I`ve just started to use T-LoCoH package for my data analysis. In the begining, when I tried it with my GPS data for just one individual, it worked well. Now, I am trying to apply the codes on data I have about one species and after I make lxy object and plot it, no further actions are possible, since it keeps to send error messages about duplicates, even though it said that certain number of them was removed immediately after I created my lxy object. I tried to disable duplicate check, I`ve tried to repair the lxy object, but it didn`t work.

Do you have any suggestions on how should I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Maja