[tlocoh-info] Coding error when creating isopleths

Nalani Ludington nalani.ludington at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:22:31 CET 2016

Hello all,

While working through the tlocoh tutorial (using my own data) I ran into an
error that I can't interpret. I was hoping someone else may have
encountered this error, or can explain where my problem is. Everything in
the code works great until this step when isopleths are created for the
hullset.

> B54.lhs <- lhs.iso.add(B54.lhs)
Merging hulls into isopleths
B54.pts6003.k6.s0.019.kmin0
  Sorting hulls by area...Done.
  Unioning hulls
Error in get("hulls2iso.rgeos", 1) : object 'hulls2iso.rgeos' not found

If it would be helpful, I would be happy to provide an example of my data
and, or, my code. Thank you for your time and help!

Sincerely,
Nalani

Nalani Ludington
Humboldt State University