[tlocoh-info] FW: Error in xyt.lxy(xy = toni.mat.utm, dt = toni.localtime, id = "toni") :

Andy Lyons tlocoh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:27:53 CET 2014

Thank you Simone (and Jacob) for flagging this error message. It took a
little while but I was eventually able to reproduce the error and track
down the offending command. The current version of the package (1.27)
has the corrected code. Update with:

update.packages(oldPkgs="tlocoh", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

or

install.packages("tlocoh", repos = "http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

As always, please forward me cryptic error messages so we can track down
the problem and keep improving the package.

Andy

On 11/5/2014 4:40 AM, Simone Mordue (PGR) wrote:

> Error in xyt.lxy(xy = toni.mat.utm, dt = toni.localtime, id = "toni") :
>
>   At least five points are needed per id. Not enough points for the
> following
>
> id(s):
>
> sorry I should of included the whole error message. Please could
> someone help with this?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Simone

*T-LoCoH*: A hull-based method for home range construction and
spatiotemporal analysis of movement data.
Lyons, A., Turner, W.C., and WM Getz. 2013. Home Range Plus: A
Space-Time Characterization of Movement Over Real Landscapes. BMC
Movement Ecology 1:2 <http://www.movementecologyjournal.com/content/1/1/2>.
http://tlocoh.r-forge.r-project.org