[tlocoh-info] Seasonal differences

Michelle Kastern michelle.kastern at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:01:08 CEST 2014

Hello tLoCoH list,

I have a very basic question that I am hoping one of you might be able to
help with. I would like to know the seasonal differences of the home range
distribution of the collared individuals in the study I am working on.
However, I do not know if running tLoCoH with the time gaps is showing
incorrectly areas where individuals spent long periods of time (dark blue
spots). Basically I want to show dry and wet season over two years.
Currently I have just split the data and ran the script but I think the 6
month gaps are affecting the hulls. Have any of you tried this or have
suggestions on how best to deal with seasonal differences.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Michelle