[StatET-user] [Ann] Testing version of StatET 3.0

Stephan Wahlbrink stephan.wahlbrink at walware.de
Thu May 3 10:09:21 CEST 2012

Dear all,

new testing builds are available for download:
   * StatET 3.0 for Eclipse-3.7
   * rj Package for better compatibility with R-2.15;
     binaries versions for Windows are already online,
     for MacOS will follow soon

Thank you for all bug reports and feedback.

Regards,
Stephan

--
http://www.walware.de/goto/statet