[Sciviews-help] svUnit - test suite from a single file

Bengoechea Bartolomé Enrique (SIES 73) enrique.bengoechea at credit-suisse.com
Thu Jul 23 10:48:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

First, thanks for the svUnit package, I've been using it for a while and is an excellent tool.

I have one question: is it possible to define a test suite that includes all tests in a given file?

Argument "tests" of svSuite() supports directories, packages, or object, but I cannot find anything for an individual file, which is usually what I need during package development --while I'm developing a given feature, all its tests are contained in a single file (that lives on inst/unitTests/), but there are many other files with tests on the same directory that I don't want to run.

Regards,

Enrique