[Rspatial-devel] SpatialLinesDataFrame with z-axis

Kent Johnson kent3737 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:57:59 CET 2015

One last post to follow up - I am using SpatialMultiPointsDataFrame and it
is working; actually, it is pretty much what I was hoping to find. I posted
a small patch to R-sig-geo which Edzer checked in. I also have a patch to
the R leaflet package to make it work with SMPDF; I have given that to the
leaflet devs.

Thanks for your help and apologies for butting in here.

Kent