[Rspatial-devel] Difficulty installing 'sp' (& as a result everything else).

kevinio at hush.com kevinio at hush.com
Sun Nov 18 22:32:18 CET 2012

I cannot seem to succeed in installing 'sp' (& therefore anything that
depends on it) despite trying more than ten mirrors &
http://R-Forge.R-project.org from within R. I've tried to install
classInt & succeeded halfways through these multiple attempts to
install 'sp'. I'd appreciate even a confirmation that 'sp' is
installable from any given repos. It's likely something really
stupidly simple that I am or am not doing, so I would love to rule out
that for some reason 'sp' is not accessible (which I suspect is
extremely unlikely).

Regards & thanks in advance,