[Rspatial-devel] more image issues

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Dec 19 23:08:53 CET 2011

I spent quite some time helping someone out with a breaks argument to
image(), which worked some versions ago but doesn't anymore; my fix
(committed to svn) now only works with useRasterImage FALSE, whereas
image.default can useRaster WITH breaks set.

I fixed it, creating more spaghetti.

Is there anything against the implementation below, which lets image()
do all this? The function is back from 80 (hard to read) to 40 lines,
mainly dealing with r/g/b specified.

It would let sp depend on R 2.13.0
--
Edzer Pebesma