[Rphree-general] Rphree:AddProp function. Are "PURE" and "EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES" the same?

Marco De Lucia delucia at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Jun 3 14:00:22 CEST 2014

Hi Oleg,

On 02/06/2014 16:45, Oleg Ishkov wrote:
> I am very sorry. My mistake, found that PURE=EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES.
>
> As an suggestion, shall we add may be in
>
> AddProp l21:
>
> markpure <- grep("PURE", input)
>
> something like
>
> markpure <- grep("PURE|EQUILIBRIUM|EQUILIBRIA|PURE_PHASES|PURE", input) ?

I will test it a little and then commit it. Thanks for the suggestion!

> I checked manual for PHREEQC and there is no PURE keyword (PHREEQC v3).

NB: Rphree is based on 2.17! I will put on the Rphree's home page a link
to download the manual for this version.
Cheers,

Dr. Marco De Lucia

Section 5.3 - Hydrogeology

Helmholtz-Centre Potsdam
GFZ - German Research Centre for Geosciences
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam

Tel    :  +49 (0) 331 288-2829
Fax    :  +49 (0) 331 288-1529
E-Mail :  delucia at gfz-potsdam.de