[Rphree-general] Rphree:AddProp function. Are "PURE" and "EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES" the same?

Oleg Ishkov Oleg.Ishkov at pet.hw.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:21:25 CEST 2014

Dear Marco,

I noticed that function AddProp looks for "PURE" string sequence [line 21: markpure <- grep("PURE", input) ] to mark a place where to insert a new property.

Could you please let me know am I understand it right that "Pure" and "EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES" are the same keywords?
I checked manual for PHREEQC and there is no PURE keyword (PHREEQC v3).

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg

Dr Oleg Ishkov                        Office:  +44(0) 131 451 4336
Inst. of Petroleum Engineering        Fax:     +44(0) 131 451 3127
Heriot-Watt University                Mobile:  +44(0) 79089  50674
Riccarton
Edinburgh EH14 4AS                    Oleg.Ishkov at pet.hw.ac.uk
United Kingdom                        www.pet.hw.ac.uk/research/fast<http://www.pet.hw.ac.uk/research/fast>

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.