[Rnomads-user] Problems with MacOS

Patrick King king.pws at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:57:35 CET 2015

Hello Again,

I think I have found a way around this problem from the RStudio support
page.  You set $PATH in .bash_profile and then start RStudio from the
command line.  R then picks up the path including wgrib.  I prefer
navigating via terminal windows anyway.

> system("wgrib2")
wgrib2 v0.2.0.3 11/2015 Wesley Ebisuzaki, .....

Hopefully I can do some of my plots tomorrow.

Apparently this has something to do with Mac increasing their security.  I
also had troubles installing McIDAS-X because of similar changes.

Pat

--
Patrick King
Mobile: +1 647 525 6738