[Reddyproc-users] Daytime partitioning in R package?

Mauritz-Tozer, Marguerite E memauritz at utep.edu
Thu Aug 29 01:02:41 CEST 2019

Hi Reddyproc users,

I am attempting to implement day and night-time partitioning in REddyproc in R.

I have no trouble with EProc$sMRFluxPartitionUStarScens().

When I implement EProc$sGLFluxPartitionUStarScens(), I get only the _uStar estimate for DT without the variable Ustar thresholds. Yet, in night-time partitioning I get estimates from various Ustar thresholds.
The error I am getting makes me think that I am missing some intermediate steps that I need to complete before the day-time partition. It seems ReddyProc is looking for a Ustar 2.5 precentile?

I get the following error:
Error in fCheckColNames(ds, c(NEEVar, QFNEEVar, TempVar, QFTempVar, RadVar,  :
  sGLFluxPartition:::fCheckColNames::: Missing specified columns in dataset: NEE_U2.5_f, NEE_U2.5_fqc, NEE_U2.5_fsd!

I found this, which helps a little and makes me think I’m not doing things completely wrong but it does not solve my problem: https://github.com/bgctw/EGU19EddyCourse

I will greatly appreciate any insight or tips for helpful resources,
Marguerite

[UTEP]

Marguerite Mauritz
PhD
Pronouns: she/hers
Biological Sciences, Systems Ecology Lab
The University of Texas at El Paso
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968
Office: 915-747-XXXX