[Reddyproc-users] Ask for help on REddyProc in R

Thomas Wutzler twutz at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Fri Jun 9 09:11:23 CEST 2017

Dear Fulin Yang,

thanks for your interest in our REddyProc package.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer general help on R.
The package is developed for people to make use of the power and
flexibility of a general programming language such as R.

For simple standard applications we provide the web-tool, which is
completely based on REddyProc:
https://www.bgc-jena.mpg.de/bgi/index.php/Services/REddyProcWeb

If you are near Jena, you may apply for an R beginners course of the
IMPRS at our institute: http://www.imprs-gbgc.de
Probably, you will find something similar near to you.

Otherwise there are good R tutorials on the web for different backgrounds.

I strongly recommend you, finding a colleague with some R experience to
help you getting started and help you with problems. Most of the
R-related problems are difficult to describe in general but are quickly
solved by case by people with some experience.

Yours,
Thomas