[Reddyproc-users] Setting up a constant max and min at sPlotFingerprintY & sPlotFingerprint

Efren Lopez Blanco elb at bios.au.dk
Mon Apr 27 13:00:56 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am interested in getting PlotFingerprintY & sPlotFingerprint plots within a specific min and max value (let’s say NEE, GPP & Reco from -10 to +10 umols/m2/s ). If so, It will allow me to have a clear comparison from year to year with regards the same scale. I was playing a bit with EddyPlotting.R code (sEddyProc$methods(sPlotFingerprintY = function()). I didn’t success though.

Does anyone have a clue about how should I carry on?

Best,
Efren