[Rcppoctave-user] unable to install RcppOctave (Octave 3.8 Linux)

kam kammon kammon101 at hotmail.ca
Sun Mar 16 09:25:42 CET 2014

Hi, Renaud

Tonight I had a chance to upgrade to Octave 3.8.1. RcppOctave from the stable branch installed fine (installed with just install.packages() in R)  so I suppose RcppOctave has been updated.
Thanks for the great work.

I am not sure how to mark the thread as solved though.

Bernard

P.S This is unrelated but installing from the current development version return "! LaTeX Error: File `biblatex.sty' not found", hope that is helpful