[Rcppoctave-user] Cannot load RcppOctave.so onto Mac OS

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Wed Nov 20 20:26:38 CET 2013

Hi Yitping,

thank you for your interest in the RcppOctave package, which will hopefully
provide what you need... once you get it working :D
It will be great to get your feedback on how things work from a Mac-Octave
user point of view.

The package should compile fine with the settings described in the README
file.
Can you please send more details on your R (output of sessionInfo() and
Sys.info) and Octave installation.
Did you fetch the latest version of the source package from github?

In R, try:

library(devtools)
install_github('RcppOctave', 'renozao', ref = 'develop')

Renaud