[Rcppoctave-user] Apple Blues

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Wed Nov 6 14:19:24 CET 2013

Hi,

I made some changes available in the develop version, which should
hopefully solve both issues:
  * octave_end is now called on exit (via reg.finalizer: see my post
on r-devel https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2013-November/067912.html)
  * the extra dots are removed by the sed in configure.ac, but I think
we still need to figure out why these dots are there...

To test:

devtools::install_github('RcppOctave', 'renozao', ref = 'develop')

Thanks.

Bests,
Renaud