[Rcppoctave-user] Apple Blues

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:00:34 CET 2013

It appears that octave_end is not called at all under Mac OS X. But it
is also not called under Linux! I inserted Rprintf statements to check.

Perhaps the explanation is that failing to call octave_end under Linux
(or Windows?) is non-fatal, but this is fatal under Mac OS X? If this
is so the Mac OS X behavior is less dangerous...

If I do not use --no-test-load, I get the result in RcppOctave.log
(attached).

Also, I'm attaching RcppOctave/src/modules/Makefile.in
with a small edit (the sed script generates a path with an extra '..').