[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp - libtorrent

Morgan Morgan morgan.emailbox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:09:46 CET 2019

Hi

Thank you for your replies.
In order to create a prototype would i need to  build the libtorrent
library? Or would including the source file in the package be enough?

I have used Rcpp and the.c(), .call() function before but i have never
tried to "wrap" such a large librairy.

If you have any advise, please feel free to share.

Thank you