[Rcpp-devel] Export only C function symbols?

Watal M. Iwasaki heavy.watal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:55:00 CET 2019

Dear Iñaki,

The registration is fine. Besides that, Rcpp creates RcppExports.R and
defines wrapper R functions to .Call registered functions. My question was
how to prevent it. Post-processing RcppExports.R is a possible workaround
suggested by Dirk.

Best,
Watal

--
Watal M. Iwasaki / 岩嵜 航
SOKENDAI, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies,