[Rcpp-devel] R/C++ post on R Devel Blog

Fernando H Toledo fernandohtoledo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:44:05 CEST 2019

Hi Simon,

Thanks for sharing the thread. I really appreciate that.

I would say that by the discussion regarding the post this is a theme of
interest in the community. You and others make some good recommendations
but, maybe it will be nice to have a better documentation or even some
warning triggers over probable pitfalls  on the use of C++ in R packages.

Cheers,
FH