[Rcpp-devel] Subsetter uses int for indexing (among other issues)?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Nov 9 13:36:24 CET 2018

On 9 November 2018 at 14:14, William Nolan wrote:
| Thanks.  That did the trick.  After testing w/my own test harness, I made
| sure the unit tests work with a baseline cloned fork.
| Then integrated my changes into the fork, re-built/checked with bumped-up
| version # and tests all passed again.  Pushed fork to github.

We mostly get emails from people who are stuck and do not work this out, so
it is refreshing to have a positive result :)

And yes, that's the way to do it. Even better than normal by first confirming
the baseline. Well done.

| I have just created PR #920 <https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/pull/920>.
| Thanks for all the help, and hopefully I didn't mess it up too badly on the
| first try :-).

Looks good so far as I mentioned there, will get more scrutiny. So thanks
(and congrats :) already.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org