[Rcpp-devel] [RcppParallel] Segfault but only on TravisCI

Alexis Sarda alexis.sarda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:20:50 CET 2018

After testing locally with clang, it seems the problem actually was that
there were different classes inheriting from RcppParallel::Worker in
different cpp files, but they all had the same names and the same
constructors, yet different logic. There were no compilation warnings, but
apparently clang doesn't isolate each class to the file where it is
declared+defined, even if it doesn't appear in any header.

Thanks,
Alexis.