[Rcpp-devel] Debug Rcpp datatypes with lldb

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Dec 6 15:50:53 CET 2018

On 6 December 2018 at 15:41, Serguei Sokol wrote:
| Le 06/12/2018 à 15:34, Dirk Eddelbuettel a écrit :
| >
| > On 6 December 2018 at 13:29, Huelsmann, Till wrote:
| > | Hello,
| > |
| > | First of all, I really like Rccp and would like to thank you all for your work.
| >
| > s/Rccp/Rcpp/
| >
| > Rccp = Russian for USSR
| Did you mean CCCP? ;)

Yes, oops. Can't even get that right. My bad. But do have vivid memory of
seeing those jerseys on tv at international sports competitions growing up.

Apologies also to Till: I had replied to someone else on SO in the same week
about lldb / debugger use, not him.

The hint about the manual 'Writing R Extensions' still holds. No othr magic
bullet, sadly.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org