[Rcpp-devel] RInside and MinGW (Windows)

Jose jc.fernandez.navarro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:03:12 CET 2017

I had no reason to believe it would not work neither.
I was able to make it work. I re-installed R and RTools
from the scratch and cleaned up the project. So, I am not sure
what I was missing really. One thing though, I am fine linking just
against the DDLs and I need to have a variable R_HOME pointing
to the R root in order to be able to run the app. It works smoothly in
Windows
all the R related code.

Thanks for all the help.

Best,