[Rcpp-devel] Is there an easy way to convert Rcpp code to pure cpp code to build a command line tool

Yue Li gorillayue at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:16:47 CEST 2017

Dear List,

This is probably a dumb question:

Is there an easy way to convert Rcpp code to pure cpp code to build a command line tool?

I was thinking about something similar to the 'python setup.py install’ thing. Once the software is built, the binary executable can be added to /usr/bin/ and invoked directly on command line without the R environment.

I apologize as the question seems to be spoiled in that i could write everything in cpp in the first place ...

many thanks!
Yue