[Rcpp-devel] Question regarding new pacakge registration requirements

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:55:31 CEST 2017

With the changes to requested form of package registration, I want to
ensure that my packages comply. One of them, lamW [1], uses
Rcpp—actually RcppParallel. When looking through the source created by
Rcpp, I can find the RRegisterCallable calls in RcppExports.src.
However, I cannot find any reference to R_registerRoutines or
R_useDynamicSymbols. Do I have to add those manually? If so, do I add
them asa regards the functions *I* wrote in lamw.cpp or as regards the
function wrappers that Rcpp wrote and the .R files call in
RcppExports.R?

Thank you,

Avi

[1] https://bitbucket.org/aadler/lamw