[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Calling R function in Rcpp returns compatibility issues

Serguei Sokol serguei.sokol at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:31:13 CEST 2017

Le 27/07/2017 à 18:12, Sharat a écrit :
> Also, after your comments, it just hit me why not write the entire code in pure C++? Would that be worthwhile?
It really depends on the size of your real data and on time it takes to process them in R.
If it is a matter of just a second or so, I would leave it in R.
Otherwise, C++ can be considered. But you should also to take into
account your skills in C++ programming. Programming time should be
(largely) covered by the CPU time economy made with faster program.

Serguei.