[Rcpp-devel] Your message to Rcpp-devel awaits moderator approval

井澤 毅 a-izawa at mail.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Jul 7 08:43:15 CEST 2017

Dear KK,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Could you download all the related files from

https://www.datadeliver.net/receiver/file_box.do?fb=eaf8aa21884b4f188c4241822fd16143&rc=ec84d652538f456c8955e6b8d58ab30c&lang=ja

, please?

I would be glad if you succeeded to get them and send the e-mail back to me.

Data files are var.mat.all.rds and obs.Os01g0182600_g1.nc.
fobs="Os01g0182600_g1.nc" The others are source files.

You will the Rcpp.package.skeleton funcition in install.sim_1.r.

Please make v30 package using install.simulate_R_1.r and then
install.simulate_R_2.r in R. Then, try ge-r_test.r, please.

To make the v30 package, we need ge-r.cpp, ge-model.cpp, ge-model.h,
ge-obs.cpp, ge-obs.h, ge-range.h.

As the input file, we need var.mat.all matrix data in R and
obs.Os01g0182600_g1.nc file in the directry.

Then, you will see the error I have been suffering from for a month.

Thanks in advice.

Best,

Takeshi