[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp documentation

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Oct 20 20:34:17 CEST 2016

On 20 October 2016 at 16:17, Tiago Fragoso wrote:
| Hello all,
|
| Is there any sort of concise Rcpp documentation that lists the constructors and
| methods for Rcpp classes in an useful way?
|
| I know there are vignettes and examples and all that, but I was looking for a
| dirty quick reference like the (very good one) for Armadillo:
|
| http://arma.sourceforge.net/docs.html
|
| And could find no such thing for Rcpp classes. Is there any?

Not that I know of.

We have what is documented and what you found plus the autogenerated Doxygen
documentation at

   http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rcpp/html/index.html

It is searchable and can help.  But because of templating and macros it tends
to show 'too much'.

If someone wants to volunteer and spearhead a new documentation effort,
please do get in touch (on- or off-list).

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org