[Rcpp-devel] Introducing Rcpp web book

津田真樹 teuder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:13:13 CET 2016

Dear all

I have written a web book introducing how to use Rcpp. I intended to write this document as easy and comprehensive as possible for those not familiar with C++. Thus, sometimes it is not described strictly from the C++ point of view.

Introduction to Rcpp
https://www.gitbook.com/book/teuder/introduction-to-rcpp/details

I hope it will be helpful for broad range of people who are interested in the Rcpp package. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give us feedback such as wrong content, grammar mistake, difficult to read sentences.

Thank you

Masaki Tsuda

teuder at gmail.com