[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp-devel Digest, Vol 85, Issue 8

Balamuta, James Joseph balamut2 at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 23 18:37:16 CET 2016

Greetings and Salutations Ben and Christian,

This issue has been addressed! In fact, Dirk beat me to it by a few minutes.  See

https://github.com/RcppCore/RcppArmadillo/issues/111

Alas, the updated version has yet to be pushed to CRAN due to the monthly update policy. If I had to guess, this noisy deprecated warning should be resolved sometime between now and next week as the timing is in alignment for the cadence of a monthly release for RcppArmadillo.

Sincerely,

JJB