[Rcpp-devel] Bug report: String::replace_first() and String::replace_last()

teuder at gmail.com teuder at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:37:46 CEST 2016

I'm sorry for embarrassing you all, I would explain the whole story below.

As Dirk mentioned the mailing list had a problem at least from May 8 to today.

So, my post was not delivered to members including me. I thought my post was rejected at first, but after several times trial I had doubt the list server had a problem. I reported this to Dirk, but he thought the mailing list was fine at the time. He reset my setting and I tried to post. We tackled  on this problem for several days and during the process I tried to post  many times.

After all, the problem was the mailing list server did not deliver the posts but it accumulated in the delivery queue. Today, the server problem was fixed at last, and the list members encountered the flood of my "first post" ;) .

Sincerely

Masaki