[Rcpp-devel] Template + Rcpp::List error

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Feb 18 00:36:54 CET 2016

On 17 February 2016 at 21:22, Diego Monteiro wrote:
| I will send the complete code and bold the part where it get stuck.

Please do not send html markup, please make the code self-contained and
please make it clear how to run it (ie maybe add sample data).

In other words, stress each of the words "minimally reproducible example".
Not random code quotes.  Our time is roughly as precious as yours so make it
*easy* and *compelling* for us to help you, or else wonder why nobody did.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org