[Rcpp-devel] clusterExport fails on Rcpp functions

Rguy rguy at 123mail.org
Fri Sep 11 13:55:52 CEST 2015

I find that when I attempt to export Rcpp functions to a cluster using the
R clusterExport function I get the following error (or some variant
thereof):

Error in checkForRemoteErrors(val) :
  5 nodes produced errors; first error: NULL value passed as symbol address

I am running Windows 7, and the cluster is on a quadcore machine. Exporting
ordinary R functions is completely error-free in my setup.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any suggestions on a fix? Thanks.