[Rcpp-devel] Couldn't have makevars files

Hmamouche Youssef hmamoucheyussef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:58:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

When I create a Rcpp package with the function Rcpp.package.skeleton,
I do not have the of the makevars and makevars.win files in src,
however, the package work
 on my computer, but i have a problem when I try to install it on other
 machines, especially with the using of the C++11, because I must add
 the variable  "CXX_STD = CXX11" in the Makevars.win file.
 Here is the execution result:(There is no Makevars files in the execution):

> Rcpp.package.skeleton("newpackage", attributes=TRUE)
 Creating directories ...
 Creating DESCRIPTION ...
 Creating NAMESPACE ...
 Creating Read-and-delete-me ...
 Saving functions and data ...
 Making help files ...
 Done.
 Further steps are described in './newpackage/Read-and-delete-me'.

 Adding Rcpp settings
  >> added Imports: Rcpp
  >> added LinkingTo: Rcpp
  >> added useDynLib directive to NAMESPACE
  >> added importFrom(Rcpp, evalCpp) directive to NAMESPACE
  >> added example src file using Rcpp attributes
  >> compiled Rcpp attributes
  >> added Rd file for rcpp_hello_world

The ~/.R/Makevars file is as follow :
CXX=clang++ -arch x86_64 -ftemplate-depth-256
CFLAGS=-mtune=native -g -O2 -Wall -pedantic -Wconversion
CXXFLAGS= -stdlib=libc++ -std=c++11

Could anybody explain me where come from this problem ?

Youssef
Thanks in advance,